Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

Another Nimbuzz story

Nimbuzz.

A chatting facility that I have joined for quite sometime. It has given me many friends. most of them are strangers, some of them are old friends. It gives me good friends. People come and go. Some have great impression, some are disappointing, some are rude. Many kinds of people's characters are here. But in the end, only best people stay.

In this post, I wanna quote one episode in my nimbuzz life. I happened to visit one of the chatrooms Last Sunday. In that chatroom, there was a guy who said :

Guy : hi. I'm from UK. 38.
Me : hi dazz of UK

then suddenly he asked me to chat in private.

Guy : hi. asl?
Me : Lol. Indonesia
Guy : age?
Me : 33. Lol
Guy : I'm looking for a wife from asia
Me : really?
Guy : yea. I really like asian women.
Me : Lol
Me : people are lying at the chatroom
Guy : yea I know. but I'm genuine. you can ask me anything and I'll not lie
Me : Lol. wow, genuineness is a very rare thing nowadays. ok.
Me : my first guestion is
Me : how much do you earn in a year?
Guy : 12000pounds
Me : Lol. I thought you're gonna be mad being asked about that
Guy : Lol
Me : what do you do for a living?
Guy : I'm a cab driver
Me : why cab driver?
Guy : I love driving, and being a driver allows me to know a lot of people
Me : hummm...ok

Then I forgot what else I asked him.

Me : you know what I'm feeling now?
Guy : what is it?
Me : I'm feeling like an interviewer. Lol
Guy : Lol. So do I pass to be a husband?
Me : Lol. only if you're a muslim =))
Guy : oh. guess I failed on that.
Me : =))
Guy : hey, have you ever considered of having a boyfriend from UK?
Me : Lol
Me : I'm not looking for a boyfriend, I'm looking for a muslim husband.
Guy : well then, I guess I must say goodbye now.
Me : bye =))
Guy : bye

Lol...

What a conversation!

FYI, this conversation is in the exact words, although it has the same essential.

No comments: